Rent our beautiful kitchen studio
Located in Brooklyn, NY, our studio is available for a variety of projects and events—photo and video shoots, personal and professional celebrations, pop-up dinners, recipe development, off-sites, light prep work, meet-ups, and, of course, cooking classes.
We are on the 2nd floor of a renovated warehouse in Sunset Park near the waterfront and minutes from Industry City. The kitchen is professionally stocked. A detailed list, below.
Food stylists, photographers, and videographers love our space because of the consistent, all-day, natural light. Chefs, teachers, and hosts love it for the beautiful and fully equipped kitchen.
The studio is intimate, perfect for a small, private dinner, yet expansive enough to accommodate 75 people in a cocktail-style event or major-release cookbook shoot.
NOTE: WE ARE PROFESSIONALLY OUTFITTED, BUT NOT COMMERCIALLY CERTIFIED.
We look forward to sharing this fantastic, only-in-New-York space with you.
FOR MORE PHOTOS AND RATES
The studio is 17’ x 40’ ft, with a wall of 6-ft tall windows that offer unobstructed natural light all day.
The building has a self-operating freight elevator and there are two bathrooms on our floor. We have a large garment rack for your use and of course, if there’s anything specific you need that’s not listed below, please let us know.
Please note: We do not have a ventilation system, the windows take care of it all.
• 500 sq ft of the overall space
• 3x large, movable stainless tables with custom, removable, wood tops
• 4x 6-ft folding tables
• 1x 6-burner commercial Garland range
• 1x 5-burner residential Samsung range
• 1x 2-basin stainless steel sink
• 2x large, empty full-size refrigerators
• 20x folding chairs
• 8x barstools
• 1x Kitchen Aid 4-quart stand mixer
• 2x Hamilton Beach blenders
• 1x Cuisinart, 11-cup food processor
• spice grinder, small, electric juicer, hand blender
• Cuisinart, 2-quart ice cream maker
• Extra large food mill
• A full range of smallwares
Since this studio is primarily a teaching and test kitchen, the motored equipment (food processor, blender, mixer), while in excellent shape, are all of residential style and size.
• extra large stock pots
• half and full hotel pans
• assorted conical strainers.
• 2x full sets of stainless pots and pans
• 1x 10-slot speed rack
• assorted full and half sheet pans
• cutting boards
• enormous 2-person chopping block
• knives for anyone’s use
• Variety of flatware